Born and raised in Southern California, I graduated from high school in 1987 from Capistrano Valley Christian Schools. I earned my B.A. in Art from Westmont College in Santa Barbara in 1991 and my J.D. from the University of San Diego in 1998. I began my legal career as a criminal defense attorney, where I gained extensive courtroom and trial experience. I later transitioned into civil litigation, and then built a significant trusts and estates practice. I now serve clients throughout the state of California, with an emphasis here in San Diego County.
I also serve as a volunteer at Milestone House in Oceanside, mentoring with their Fostering Adulthood Program, and I'm a member of the Oceanside Rotary Club and the Oceanside Chapter of Odd Fellows.
• State Bar of California
• Trusts & Estates Section, State Bar of California
• Board of Directors, North County Bar Association of San Diego
• Co-Chair, Trusts & Estates Section, North County Bar Association of San Diego, 2017-2018
• Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Section, San Diego County Bar Association
• All California Courts
• United States District Courts, Central and Northern Districts of California
• United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit